Add "ntchito" in Chewa to your vocabulary.
Examples of ntchito
- Indefinite article: ntchito
- Definite article: ntchito
- Usage: ntchito amandia yabwino
|3||ntchito ake (f.)
ntchito ake (m.)
- English: Chewa Health Dictionary
- French: Dictionnaire Chewa de Santé
- Pre-order | Pré-commander | Buch vorbestellen
If we don't do work, the food and the knowledge simply accumulate in us. The excess food makes us overweight. The excess knowledge makes us arrogant. Being overweight leads to disease. Being arrogant leads to mistakes. Disease and mistakes are both unhealthy for us.
ntchito in other languages