When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Chewa kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Mon Premier Dictionnaire Chewa - 50+ entries: Colorier et Apprendre Chichewa
- Mon Premier Dictionnaire Nyanja - 50+ entries: Colorier et Apprendre Français Nyanja
- Mein Erstes Chichewa Wörterbuch - 50+ entries: male und lerne Chichewa
- Meu Primeiro Dicionário Chewa - 50+ entries: Colorir e Aprender Chewa
- Modern Chewa Verbs - 50+ entries: Master the simple tenses of the Chewa language
- Verb conjugation practice book for Chewa learners - 32+ entries: Modern Chewa Verbs
- Chewa Family Dictionary - 32+ entries: Evoke warm feelings with Chewa
- My Home in Chewa - 29+ entries: Translate and Learn Nyanja-Chewa
- Learn the parts of the body in Chewa and English - 32+ entries: Chewa Body Part Dictionary
- Learn the Chewa names of things in the outdoors. - 32+ entries: Chewa Nature Dictionary
- Chewa language exercise book to learn more Chewa vocabulary - 32+ entries: Chewa Transport Dictionary
- Explore your city using Chewa vocabulary - 32+ entries: Chewa City Dictionary
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Chewa dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (email@example.com) and describe how many Modern Chewa dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: